Important notice from the Consulate of Panama in the United Kingdom in regards to the preventive measures against COVID-19
The Consulate of Panama will be teleworking starting as from Monday 16th March until further notice.
Consular procedures will be managed as follows:
We will be only processing EXTREMELY URGENT paperwork. If you have any urgent inquiries, you should contact us at: email@example.com, explain your emergency and please write a telephone number where you can be reached at.
1) Passport Renewals: Only those STRICTLY NECESSARY and MOST URGENT will be processed. For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Travel Documents: ONLY travel documents (SALVOCONDUCTO) that will be processed are of URGENT MATTER. An e-mail with the date of your upcoming trip should be sent to email@example.com. We recommend using a pre-paid envelope to return the documents.
3) Authentication of documents by Notaries: Only Urgent cases can be accepted as PDF digital transactions with digital signature from UK Notaries and verifications must be made with the Notary Public via Video Call. Please let us know in advance.
Otherwise, this service will be conducted through postal mail only or couriers (preferably use FEDEX or DHL- Priority or Express mail). The estimated time is 8 to 10 business days
4) Proof of Life: This document must be endorsed by a Public Notary before it is sent to the Consulate or Video Confirmation with the Consul General, we will authenticate the signature done by the Notary or the citizen.
5) Authentication of Good Health Certificates for traveling with pets: This Service is not available at present due to the lockdown.
The Consulate will not be taking any in-person visits for inquiries until further notice.
New Digital Law #144 of 15 April 2020 please visit :