The Consulate of Panama in London has been a pioneer in the Maritime Community for decades providing excellent service on behalf of the Panama Maritime Authority to the Maritime Industry, Legal and Banking System in London and around the world.
We are gladly able to provide the following fast and efficient services:
New: Digital Official Provisional Navigation Documents (QR) for the vessel authorised by The Panama Maritime Authority via PKI System (Public Infrastructure Key)
Navigation Documents and Certificates:
- Changes of Ownership and issuance of new Provisional documents
- Changes of Name of the Vessel and issuance of new Provisional documents
- Renewals of Provisional Navigation Patent and Radio Licence
- Preliminary Registration of Title of Ownerships
- Preliminary Registration of Mortgage, Addendums of Mortgages and Discharge of Mortgages
- Acceptance of Annual Taxes Payments for vessels: The Annual taxes fees are required by law to be paid each year to avoid surcharges and interests. Upon request, we will gladly assist you by providing a Statement of Account issued by the Panama Maritime Authority.
- Dual Registration (Bareboat Charter) Certificates
- Certificates of Tax Clearance
- Certificates of Consent of Sale
- COE Certificate of Ownership and Encumbrances
- Certificate of Free of Encumbrances
- Consent to Delete
- Acceptance of Payment transactions with the Public Registry & fast tracks
- Acceptance of Payment for Technical Certificates with SEGUMAR such as:
- Bunker Convention Certificate (BCC)
- Civil Liability Certificates (CLC)
- WRECK REMOVAL CERTIFICATE (WRC)
- CONTINUOUS SYPNOSIS RECORD (CSR)
- INTERNATIONAL SHIP SECURITY CERTIFICATE (ISSC)
- BALLAST WATER MANAGEMENT PLAN APPROVAL (BWMP)
- BALLAST WATER MANAGEMENT CERTIFICATE (IBWMC)
- MINIMUM SAFE MANNING CERTIFICATE (MSMC)
- INTERNATIONAL TONNAGE CERTIFICATE (ITC)
- EXEMPTION CERTIFICATE
- Authentication of all documentation being submitted to the Republic of Panama.
Due to Covid-19 Pandemic – This Consular office in London has been authorised to issue some Digital Official Permanent Documents (QR) for vessels by The Panama Maritime Authority via PKI System (Public Infrastructure Key) Please ask your Panama Resident Agent for support
Books provided by the Consulate in London :
FEES and PAYMENTS:
We are able to supply the latest editions of the following publications for all Panamanian Vessels (each book)
LOG BOOK $70.00
OIL RECORD BOOK $70.00
CREW LIST $20.00
To ensure prompt delivery, all orders Panamanian publications will be sent via courier.
We only accept Bank transfer to the Consulate of Panama in London. We do not accept personal cheques.
For further information or Invoices, please do not hesitate to contact us via email email@example.com or phone +44 (0) 20 7409 2255 ext.*207