Marriage registrations can be made directly through the Tribunal Electoral in Panama
Registry of Marriage in Panama
You may register your Marriage directly in Panama. You may access the following link for a step by step explanation of the process:
Prior to travelling to Panama you must send the following documents to our offices for Authentication:
- Send an original marriage certificate or a certified copy issued by the Office of Vital Records.
• Any official document to be authenticated by the Consulate must be an original document or certified copy with original seal and signature.
- In case of original private documents, the signature must be endorsed by a Notary Public. Make sure the signature is legible. If it is not, please write out the full name of signatory.
• The Consular Fee is £30.00 per document, payable by Bank Transfer to the Consulate of Panama.
- Self-addressed prepaid envelope for return of documents.
For additional information regarding the requirements to apply for the service in Panama, please visit the Electoral Tribunal web page:
Phones: +011 (507) 507-8053